Volunteer for Recovery
At Faces & Voices of Recovery, our volunteers are the foundation of our programs and day to day operations. Since many of our services and events are supported by volunteers whose lives have been touched by substance use disorders in one way or another, volunteers are vital to our success and mission. Our volunteers are primarily interested in giving back, enhancing their life skills and connecting with members of the recovery community.
Why Volunteer for Faces & Voices of Recovery?
- Help others in recovery;
- Become empowered in your own recovery;
- Participate in fun events such as Recovery Day and Rally for Recovery;
- Help create and facilitate new ideas for recovery activities;
- Become a leader in the recovery community;
- Volunteer side by side with your peers;
- Gain valuable customer service and office skills;
- Enhance your resume.
- General Office Support
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Support
- Event Planning & Participation
- IT and Web Support
- Newsletter Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in volunteering, you must complete our Volunteer Application. We can’t wait to hear from you!