Add A Recovery Resource
Have a recovery resource to add? Please read over our guidelines below to ensure it meets our criteria.
Mutual aid groups listed in the guide must:
- Focus primarily on recovery from alcohol and other drug problems and/or mental health and other issues that may co-occur with such problems
- Offer peer support rather than professional services
- Honor the principle of "many paths to recovery" and individual choice – they promote what their own approach offers without devaluing alternative approaches
- Respect the human rights of their members/participants
- Not solicit fees/donations as a condition of participation
- Respond within a reasonable time-frame to contacts made via their websites, email addresses, and/or phone
Publications must be recovery focused and written by a credible organization and/or individual. All documents will be reviewed by Faces & Voices of Recovery for inclusion in the resource library.
Fill out the form below to submit your resource for review: