Faces & Voices of Recovery is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that aims to transform the way addiction and recovery are perceived and embraced through advocacy, education, and leadership. Our pledge is firmly based on the belief that every individual deserves to be treated with compassion and respect, and we are devoted to creating a society that values and supports recovery. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of those in recovery and to reduce the stigma associated with it, while supporting individuals, families, and Recovery Community Organizations throughout their journey towards recovery from addiction and substance use disorders. Faces & Voices of Recovery is dedicated to changing the perception and treatment of addiction and recovery through advocacy, education, and leading the way towards a more compassionate and supportive society that values recovery.
Purpose As a part of the IT team at Faces & Voices of Recovery and reporting to the Recovery Resource Manager, the IT Specialist will be responsible for coordinating with technical staff to support the technology needs of both internal Faces & Voices team members and external customers. The IT Specialist will determine the necessary elements for the successful implementation of new technology services. Additionally, this role primarily focuses on customer support for the RecoveryNet application and the Recovery Data Platform (RDP).
- Monitor performance of RDP and RecoveryNet customers
- Perform administrative tasks related to these technology platforms
- Collect and summarize evaluation responses for technical support related activities
- Maintain a high level of integrity with data ensuring that privacy protections are in place and data is secure
- Respond to phone and email support requests in a timely manner
- Record all pertinent information and project interaction in online customer relations manager (Salesforce)
Engagement: The IT Specialists works closely with external stakeholders at all levels nationwide to ensure their projects are delivering the expected outcomes. As such, the role is an ambassador of Recoverynet and RDP Platform through: Fostering trusted relationships to represent Information Technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- At least 2+ years in a technical support role
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite and video conferencing software
- Experience working with customer support ticketing systems
- Experience with identifying, documenting, communicating, and providing training around business processes
- Experience with testing iOS, Android, and Web-based applications
- Able to work with external stakeholders to influence the status quo
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Empathetic and with strong interpersonal skills; able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflict
- Proven ability to communicate and explain complex issues in clear, concise, persuasive language both verbally and in writing
- Highly adaptable and flexible; able to adjust quickly to new situations and changing priorities
Bachelor’s degree preferred; associate’s (AA) or equivalent technology support or project management experience required . Familiarity with healthcare, wellness or substance use disorder industry. Familiarity with the Recovery Community Organization model.
TRAVEL: We are a Remote Centered Organization.
Compensation: $52,500 – $63,000 annually
For Total offer package please visit our website.
Our organization values diversity and inclusivity in our workforce and aims to attract candidates from all backgrounds. We encourage individuals of all races, colors, religions, genders, national origins, ages, disabilities, veteran statuses, marital statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, or any other legally protected characteristic to apply for our open positions. Our goal is to foster a work environment that promotes diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, recovery, and advocacy. We are committed to creating a welcoming and dynamic workplace where everyone feels valued and respected.
Faces & Voices of Recovery participates in the E-Verify program and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.