Thank you for your interest in applying for ARCO membership!
Here are the instructions for completing the online application.
- The online application may take up to 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- The online application must be completed in one session
- All fields marked with * are required
- The ARCO membership committee will review applications on a monthly basis and all applicants will notified by email by the 15th of each month
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact ARCO at 202.737.0690 or email@example.com
The ARCO Application is also available to download as a PDF below. Please email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax the application to 1.202.737.0695 or mail it to: Faces & Voices of Recovery, 840 First Street, Third Floor, Washington, D.C. 20002.
ARCO Membership Application
Faces & Voices of Recovery welcomes all local, regional and state organizations that are led and governed by the addiction recovery community (people in recovery, their families, friends, and allies) to join the Association of Recovery Community Organizations.
All member organizations must be independently accountable to the recovery community. People in recovery, their families, friends and allies should be involved in managing the organization and decision-making at every level. If your organization is a project or division of another organization, it should nevertheless be independent with respect to your mission, vision and governance structure. Recovery community organizations do not provide clinical services.
Annual membership is effective the month payment is received. Membership dues are not transferable or refundable, and are prorated on a quarterly basis, with all renewals processed each November for the following year. There is a 10% discount for organizations that pay for two years of membership. All membership payments are tax deductible.