Are you a tech savvy, ambitious team player? Do you like creating polished products and working with multiple technology platforms? Have you mastered working effectively in your home office environment? Faces & Voices of Recovery is expanding our team by hiring a full-time home-based Project Coordinator to coordinate the development of publications, toolkits, infographics, videos, website resources and training materials. Experience with WordPress, Zoom, Salesforce, Learning Management Systems (LMS), SharePoint and other technology platforms required.
This is a full-time home-based position with a competitive annual starting salary- based on experience. Faces & Voices of Recovery offers generous leave and health benefits.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of recovery status, criminal justice history, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Application deadline is July 10, 2020.
Cover letter describing your interest in THIS job and why you’re a good fit is required.
Send resume and cover letter to link below
Application deadline is July 10, 2020.
Project Coordinators work alongside Senior Project Coordinators to assist in arranging the logistics of a project(s). They work with team members to create a project timeline, set goals and determine what elements are needed to complete the project. They will assist with all of the moving parts of the project to ensure that it stays on schedule. Project Coordinators use software to track progress. They assist in coordinating subcontractors, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings and assist with all technology related to programs.
Specific Focus Area
This position focuses on technology, publications and product development. The Project Coordinator will coordinate the development of publications, toolkits, infographics, videos, website resources and training materials. Support assigned projects and programs; includes but is not limited by coordinating project meetings, updating project documentation and monitoring project deliverables.
Duties and responsibilities
Assist Programs team to manage all new and existing project opportunities
- Assist Programs team in curricula development, publication updates and editing
- Research and evaluate training design programs
- Assist Programs team with technical assistance requests
- Assist with marketing organization-wide programs
- Create marketing materials for distribution
- Maintain online resources and project webpages on WordPress platform
- Assist in company brand consistency throughout programs
- Assist with external communication for programs and projects
- Coordinate and communicate with project stakeholders and committees
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Specific project responsibilities
- Answer phone and emails and respond to requests for information and resources in a timely manner
- Contribute to organizational milieu of providing excellent customer service
- Record all pertinent information and project interaction in online customer relations manager (Salesforce)
- Manage online learning management system (LMS)
- Maintain project files in online file storage system using SharePoint
- Host all virtual meetings through the Zoom platform
- Update website and member portals as needed
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; record meeting notes
- Ensure timely and clear communication for all matters related to the projects
- Assist with collecting project data and preparing reports
- Other administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate (AA) or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Familiarity with recovery community organization best practices and standards
- Familiarity of best practices for training and technical assistance and adult learning models
- Strong aptitude for technology required
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training
- Experience in graphic design of publications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Sharepoint
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Superior internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Willing to travel
- Ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and staff
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm for recovery advocacy and the people and groups we serve around the country
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must have experience coordinating meetings
- Training facilitation and design experience preferred
- Experience in remote work and virtual platforms
- Project management experience required
Faces & Voices of Recovery employs remote workers, but projects may require staff to travel. All necessary personal arrangements for travel; childcare, house care, etc. should be done on staff personal time. Errands, like shipping and mailing, that pertain to projects can be done during work hours. All staff are required to maintain a suitable home office environment and be working and available to reached during office hours – 9-5 ET unless discussed otherwise with supervisor.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with customers who have inquiries. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Some occasions may call for moving equipment weighing up to 50 pounds to and from venue locations for various event’s needs.