Are you a tech-savvy, ambitious team player? Do you like creating polished products and working with multiple technology platforms? Have you mastered working effectively in your home office environment? Faces & Voices of Recovery is expanding our team by hiring a full-time home-based IT Specialist.
This is a full-time home-based position with a competitive annual starting salary- based on experience. Faces & Voices of Recovery offers generous leave and health benefits.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge, and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity, and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of recovery status, criminal justice history, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Cover letter describing your interest in THIS job and why you’re a good fit is required.
Send resume and cover letter to link below
IT Specialists coordinate with technical staff members to support Faces & Voices team members’ and external customers’ technology needs and determine necessary elements for the successful implementation of new technology services. They will assist with IT projects to ensure timely completion. IT Specialists use software to track progress and assist in solution implementation.
Specific Focus Area
This position focuses on technology, infrastructure, and customer service. The IT Specialist will support internal team members’ and external customers’ technology needs and support assigned projects and programs. This includes but is not limited by coordinating IT projects, updating documentation, and monitoring project deliverables.
Duties and responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and training
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build and maintain an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Provide Tier 1 IT Support to internal staff and external stakeholders as needed
Additional Specific project responsibilities
- Respond to phone and email support requests in a timely manner
- Record all pertinent information and project interaction in online customer relationship management software (Salesforce)
- Maintain project files in an online file storage system using SharePoint
- Host all virtual meetings through the Zoom platform
- Update website and member portals as needed
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; record meeting notes
- Ensure timely and clear communication for all matters related to the projects
- Assist with collecting project data and preparing reports
- Other IT duties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate (AA) or equivalent technology support or project management experience required
- Familiarity with Healthcare, Wellness or Substance Use Disorder industry
- Familiarity with the Recovery Community Organization model
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Sharepoint
- Superior internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Willing to travel
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm for recovery advocacy and the people and groups we serve around the country
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
3+ years in a technical role
Experience working with ticketing systems
Experience in implementation and configuration of IT systems
Experience with Salesforce, WordPress, Zapier, Microsoft Office Suite and Videoconferencing software required
Experience working with various functions and end-users to identify, document, communicate, and train on standard business processes as they relate to systems
Knowledge in the field of behavioral health & addiction recovery support services preferred
Faces & Voices of Recovery employs remote workers, but projects may require staff to travel. All necessary personal arrangements for travel; childcare, house care, etc. should be done on staff personal time. Errands, like shipping and mailing, that pertain to projects can be done during work hours. All staff are required to be reached during office hours – 9-5 ET unless discussed otherwise with supervisor.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with customers who have inquiries. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.Some occasions may call for moving equipment weighing up to 50 pounds to and from venue locations for various event’s needs