Training Program Coordinator
Training Program Coordinator
This is a full-time home-based position with a competitive annual salary ranging from $50,000 to $60,000.
Faces & Voices of Recovery offers generous leave and health benefits.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge, and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity, and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of recovery status, criminal justice history, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Cover letter describing your interest in THIS job and why you’re a good fit is required.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinators assist in arranging the logistics of program activities. They work with team members to create a project timeline, set goals and determine what elements are needed to complete the activities. They will assist with all of the moving parts to ensure that it stays on schedule. Program Coordinators use software to track progress and they prepare materials for trainings, events and meetings.
Specific Focus Area
This position focuses on providing support for all training and technical assistance (TTA) provided by the organization. This include communicating with TTA requestors, creating TTA plans, assigning Adjunct Faculty and staff to conduct TTA, conducting TTA within scope of subject matter expertise, facilitating meetings, writing and editing training curricula, and preparing reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate new and existing training and technical assistance opportunities.
- Assist with curricula development, updates and editing.
- Research and evaluate training design programs.
- Assist in company brand consistency throughout TTA products.
- Assist to coordinate newsletters and external communication regarding TTA products.
- Provide tech support for training events by managing the Zoom platform.
- Create and manage registration for TTA activities.
- Collect and summarize evaluation responses for TTA activities.
- Oversee all Continuing Education Unit (CEU) related duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Answer phone and emails and respond to requests for information and resources in a timely manner.
- Contribute to organizational milieu of providing excellent customer service.
- Record all pertinent information and project interaction in Salesforce.
- Maintain project files in SharePoint.
- Host all virtual meetings through the Zoom platform.
- Assist in updating program websites as needed.
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; record meeting notes
- Ensure timely and clear communication for all matters related to the projects.
- Assist with collecting project data and preparing reports.
- Other administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate (AA) or equivalent technology support or project management experience required
- Familiarity with recovery community organization best practices and standards
- Familiarity of best practices for training and technical assistance and adult learning models
- Ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and faculty.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Superior internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, schedules and staff.
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm for recovery advocacy and the people and groups we serve around the country.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- None Required
Training facilitation and design experience preferred
- Experience in remote work and virtual platforms
Faces & Voices of Recovery employs remote workers, but projects may require staff to travel. All necessary personal arrangements for travel; childcare, house care, etc. should be done on staff personal time. Errands, like shipping and mailing, that pertain to projects can be done during work hours. All staff are required to be reached during office hours – 9-5 ET unless discussed otherwise with supervisor.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with customers who have inquiries. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Some occasions may call for moving equipment weighing up to 50 pounds to and from venue locations for various event’s needs.