You can invest in our efforts to eliminate stigma and develop innovative solutions for recovery by becoming a Member. Members provide us with the critical financial support we need to advocate for the rights of the recovery community.
By becoming a Member of Faces & Voices of Recovery, you will help eliminate the stigma of addiction and make recovery possible for even more Americans. Our Members are putting a face and a voice on recovery and organizing campaigns and events to raise awareness while celebrating recovery in their communities. Being a Member means being part of the largest recovery advocacy organization in the world.
Individual and Student Membership benefits
- LIMITED TIME ONLY! New Members receive a free copy of Johhny Allem’s book “Say the Second Thing” from our online store ($14.95 VALUE).
- Receive 10% discount on all online webstore items.
- Be the first to hear about Faces & Voices of Recovery news and events through our online Member-only newsletter.
- Take advantage of discounted rates for trainings and events, including our annual America Honors Recovery Awards Dinner & Gala.
- Receive Action Alerts on relevant policy issues in the #recovery advocacy movement.