We will change the way addiction and recovery are understood, embraced, and advanced through advocacy, education, and leadership.
Faces & Voices of Recovery advances recovery wellness efforts at every level. We connect, organize, and mobilize millions of faces and voices. Through collective efforts in recovery advocacy, community support, and education, we promote the right of every individual and family to recover from substance use disorder, while demonstrating the value and impact of long-term recovery.
Changing the way addiction and recovery are understood and embraced through advocacy, education and leadership.
We envision a world where the diverse voices of individuals and families affected by addiction are embraced and connected in communities, free from discrimination and injustice.
- Inclusion & Participation
- Laws and public policies that encourage and enable recovery, wellness, education, and social support.
- Recovery communities organized and mobilized to advance policies, practices, and recovery support for all people affected by substance use and mental health disorders.
- Every individual, family, and community affected by substance use has access to quality, effective care and recovery support to achieve health, wellness, and civic engagement.
What We Do
Faces & Voices of Recovery advocates for public policies and funding that support substance use disorder recovery for all.
- Change the Name: End the Stigma
- Federal Policy Priorities
- Recovery Advocacy Movement
- Recovery Voices Count
- Recovery Set-Aside
- Recovery Capital Advocacy
By uniting recovery-centered organizations around the nation through our Alliance for Recovery Community Organizations (ARCO), Faces & Voices of Recovery recognizes and supports all pathways of wellness and substance use disorder recovery.
- Capacity Building
- Become A Member
- Donate Today
- Volunteer Now
- Careers at F&V
- Recovery Leadership Summit
To advance the nationwide recovery community, we share our most up-to-date information, insights, and recovery data through public events, organizational training, workshops, webinars, and conferences across the country. These recovery resources include:
- National Recovery Month
- National Advisory Council
- Capacity Building
- Alliance for Recovery Centered Organizations (ARCO)
- Council on Accreditation of Peer Recovery Support Services (CAPRSS)
- National Recovery Institute (NRI)
- Recovery Data Platform (RDP)
In This Section
Founded in 2001, Faces & Voices of Recovery has become an integral part of the recovery movement and its future. Read the full history of the organization.
The Faces & Voices of Recovery staff are based in regions across the nation. Read our bios and become familiar with our team.
The Faces & Voices of Recovery Board is a voluntary group of leaders who serve the recovery community. Read about our Board Members and how they help our organization.
We are proud of the strong partnerships we have built and fortified since 2001. View our current and former funders, corporate members, and event sponsors.
Composed of activists, musicians, actors, artists, comedians and other public figures who are dedicated to being Ambassadors of Faces & Voices of Recovery’s mission.
We are pleased to share Faces & Voices of Recovery’s Annual Reports with you.
On our Career Page we post the current job openings and descriptions. Check to see if there is something you may be interested in applying for.
Everyone is welcome here, no matter the path you’ve taken. Please join us, or simply tell us what you think. We will listen and use your feedback to advance the recovery movement for all.