Help Us Continue Our Recovery Advocacy Work
Faces & Voices of Recovery is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and any charitable donation you make to our organization is tax-deductible.
Wondering what your donation is actually funding? It's a good question.
Here are just a few of the things we feel honored to do in our day-to-day work:
- We advocate on Capitol Hill for equitable access to substance use disorder care and challenge stigmatizing or otherwise harmful legislation.
- We host virtual learning opportunities with nationally-recognized organizations like the Opioid Response Network.
- We offer accreditation for Peer Recovery Support Services across the country.
- We train on topics like compassion fatigue, organizational development, and building recovery capital.
- We provide an affordable data platform that makes recovery reporting accurate, immediate, and easy.
- We partner with Recovery Community Organizations (RCOs) doing amazing work in their communities.
Recurring financial donations have a lasting impact on Faces & Voices; even a one-time gift can change a life.
However you choose to help, we're grateful. Thank you for your support.