Often the term “technical assistance” is confused with “technology assistance” although may include assistance in that area. TA is another term for consultation or at its most simple help. The National Recovery Institute (NRI) offers on-site and virtual technical assistance for recovery support organizations. Our goal is to help improve the quality of peer service delivery and provide organizations the technical support they need to build capacity based on national standards.
- Advocacy and Public Education
- Peer Recovery Support Services
- Organizational Development
The NRI offers a three-tiered approach to technical assistance to assure the organization requesting have their needs met. There is no fee for initial consultation. If you’re not sure of your technical assistance needs, contact us and we will provide free consultation and assessment to help you clarify your priorities, or simply call to speak with one of our advisors.
Tier One: General
- One time Consultation
- Facilitation of virtual presentations
- Sharing products such as research papers and toolkits and resources
Tier Two: Intentional
- Facilitation of strategic planning or other labor intensive one-time events
- Facilitation of on-going conference calls on single or multiple topics designed around the needs of the organization or network
- Facilitation of learning communities or community best practices
Tier Three: Concentrated
- An on-going relationship between the National Recovery Institute and the TA recipient to provide specific TA in accordance with the plan developed by both parties
- Focus on the goal of result in changing policy, programming, practices and/or operations to increase outcomes and capacity for the organization, network or community.
- May include a combination of conference calls, virtual meetings, event preparation, resource sharing and on-site visits.
Our National Recovery Institute Subject Matter Experts are located nationwide. They can assist you with specific organizational, network and community challenges you may be experiencing.
Reach out to us below.