ARCO Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in joining ARCO!
Faces & Voices of Recovery welcomes all local, regional and statewide non-profit organizations that are led and governed by the addiction recovery community (people in recovery, their families, friends, and allies) to apply to join the Association of Recovery Community Organizations.
ARCO members are Recovery Community Organizations (RCOs) that are independently accountable to the recovery community which means that people in recovery, their families, friends and allies are involved in managing the organization and decision-making at every level. If your organization is a program, project or division of another larger organization (fiscal agent/ parent agency), it should nevertheless be independent of the larger organization with respect to its own mission, vision and governance structure.
- The online application may take up to 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- The online application must be completed in one session
- All fields marked with * are required
- Please review the National Standards of Best Practices for RCOs located here.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Marianna Horowitz, Senior Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.