Benefits of ARCO Membership
Public Policy Representation on Capitol Hill
Front line information on issues in Washington, D.C. through Advocacy Action Alerts on critical public policy and funding issues affecting recovery community organizations and their constituents.
Annual Hill Day Event for ARCO Members
Faces & Voices of Recovery staff organize a Hill Day each year in conjunction with the ARCO National Leadership Summit where members make appointments to meet with their Senators and Representatives.
Heightened National Audience/Profile
Prominent listing on the Faces & Voices of Recovery website with over 30,000 unique visitors per month
ARCO National Leadership Summit
- 2-day in-person meeting for all Affiliates to attend
- Nationally recognized speakers and workshops
- When in Washington, DC, includes complimentary ticket to America Honors Recovery ($200.00 value)
- Up to 5 members per organization are invited to attend
- Registration fee applies
- Travel and lodging not included
Monthly ARCO Member Meetings via Teleconference
- Second Tuesday of each month at 3:00 pm EST
- Connect and discuss pressing issues with other ARCO Affiliates
- Policy updates provided monthly
- Special topics presented by ARCO members and other guests
Members-only ARCO E-Newsletter
- E-Newsletter with new member updates, resources, trainings, and notices of funding opportunities
Faces & Voices of Recovery Webstore Merchandise Discount
- 20% off all online purchases with ARCO Member-only discount code
Closed Facebook Group
- ARCO Member-only closed group for intra-organizational discussions
- Member Certificate
- Use of the Association of Recovery Community Organizations at Faces & Voices of Recovery name and logo
Access to Grantstation Online Grant Search Website
- FREE full-subscription to the all-in-one platform for all your grantseeking needs, from finding grantmaking leads to submitting the proposal that will win awards ($169 VALUE).
Recovery Data Platform
- Significantly reduced subscription fee (50% off licensing)
- Powerful tools to track and report on recovery outcomes
- Tell the recovery story of your community with data
National Recovery Institute
- 20% discount on price of training through the National Recovery Institute
- See training and technical assistance flyer here.
- National Recovery Institute is an approved training provider for IC&RC and NADAAC.