Volunteer for Recovery
We are always looking for volunteers and interns who share our vision to help support our operations.
At Faces & Voices of Recovery, our volunteers are the foundation of our programs and day to day operations. Since many of our services and events are supported by volunteers whose lives have been touched by substance use disorders in one way or another, volunteers are vital to our success and mission. Our volunteers are primarily interested in giving back, enhancing their life skills and connecting with members of the recovery community.
Why Volunteer for Faces & Voices of Recovery?
- Help others in recovery;
- Become empowered in your own recovery;
- Participate in fun events such as Recovery Day and Rally for Recovery;
- Help create and facilitate new ideas for recovery activities;
- Become a leader in the recovery community;
- Volunteer side by side with your peers;
- Gain valuable customer service and office skills;
- Enhance your resume.
Right now, we’re particularly in need of volunteers who have the following skills.
- Salesforce CRM (data entry)
- Graphic Design- create infographics, redesign documents
- Social Media Manager (create content, organize posting schedule, and run campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
- Webstore Manager
- Event Planning & Participation
- IT and Web Support
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant