Often the term “technical assistance” is confused with “technology assistance” although may include assistance in that area.
TA is another term for consultation or at its most simple help.
The National Recovery Institute offers a three-tiered approach to technical assistance to assure the organization requesting have their needs met. Our main goals are to prepare tools to help improve the quality of service delivery and to provide organizations the support they need to improve processes and best practices.
Tier One: General
- One time Consultation
- Facilitation of virtual presentations
- Sharing products such as research papers and toolkits and resources
- Facilitation of strategic planning or other labor intensive one-time events
- Facilitation of on-going conference calls on single or multiple topics designed around the needs of the organization or network
- Facilitation of learning communities or community best practices
Tier Two: Intentional
Tier Three: Concentrated
- An on-going relationship between the National Recovery Institute and the TA recipient to provide specific TA in accordance with the plan developed by both parties
- Focus on the goal of result in changing policy, programming, practices and/or operations to increase outcomes and capacity for the organization, network or community.
- May include a combination of conference calls, virtual meetings, event preparation, resource sharing and on-site visits.
Our National Recovery Institute Subject Matter Experts are located nationwide. They can assist you with specific organizational, network and community challenges you may be experiencing.
Reach out to us below.
If you have questions or would like to speak to one of our advisors contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.202.737.0690.